We are currently recruiting children from all over the UK to participate in our study.
Children will have fun completing a number of tasks and computer-based games.
We are looking for children with a severe/profound hearing loss who:
- Are aged 10 or 11 years old (in final year of primary school).
- Are deaf children who use British Sign Language to communicate, at home or in school.
- Are deaf from birth or before they learned to talk.
- Have been educated in English from the start of primary school.
- Have no significant medical or developmental conditions which would make participation difficult.
We are currently recruiting children to take part in our research!
If you are a parent or a professional who knows a child fitting the description above and would like to get involved, please complete the form on this page and we will contact you.